General Question for IOS Scrivener

Hello,
I was wondering if the iOS version of Scrivener was just like the macOS version? I guess what I’m asking is if I buy the iOS version are all the features in macOS on the iOS version? If not what are the differences?
Thank you for your help!

No, they are not the same.

The iOS version has a more limited Compile command and more limited metadata. There are also some differences in the View options depending on screen size.

Katherine

So, will it be okay for everyday use age? I mostly use my iPhone and am only on my Mac occasionally.
Thanks in advance.

Is iOS scrivener okay for everyday use age?
Thanks in advance.

It depends on what you mean and what you are going to use it for. You have to describe your use case if you want meaningful answers.
Can you use Scrivener every day. Of course, until your iPhone breaks down.

Hello,
I mean is it okay to write a story ( full length) in the iOS Scrivener app? I am constantly on the go and use my iPhone daily to read, write, etc.
Hope this helps.

I also would use scrivener iOS for research.

If you feel comfortable writing a full length novel on an iPhone, yes it’s possible to do it.

Is it possible? Yes.
Would I do it? No.

Your question is still to wide. Please be more specific.

Very much so. In the actual work of writing, Scrivener for iOS is definitely up to the task.

This is entirely a matter of personal choice.

Is iOS Scrivener capable of being used for writing and research? Yes, of course.

Will you personally find the differences between the Mac and iOS versions too limiting? I have no idea.

Katherine

Does the iOS app support music files? ( within the research folder?)
Thanks in advance.