I copied the word “Valentina” from this page:
into a Scrivener “Scene”. I then opened it for editing in Word and for some reason it converted the characters to 1638 point! I used the first bold word in the main paragraph. It displayed completely normally in Scrivener but when opened in Word and then reopened in Scrivener again GIANT letters.
I have just repeated this - repeatable action.
BTW if I go into the Docs folder and insert a Valentina from Wikipedia into the RTF with Word and then restart Scrivener no probs…
Finally Scrivener reports the font size as 1pt but then I guess this was not designed to work with text at 1638 point sizes!!!
An odd bug to say the least.