Gone dictionary

After updating to v. 3.1 I cant download Russian (Russia-ru-yo) dictionary anymore, yet in the 3.0.1 I could.
Is there anyway to get it now?

1 Like

The Russian dictionary is still available on 3.1 (at least on my machines). You can change your dictionary by going to File → Options → Corrections → Spelling. If you’ve previously downloaded the Russian dictionary, you’ll want to click the Select button to view your already downloaded dictionaries. From there, you can select the Russian dictionary and apply it. If it’s not there, click the Download button and select it from the list to download, and then apply it via the Select button.

1 Like

There is only Russian (Russia-ru-ru) dictionary.
In 3.0.1 version was Russian (Russia-ru-ru) and Russian (Russia-ru-yo) dictionary.
Russian (Russia-ru-yo) dictionary is more complete.
Russian (Russia-ru-ru) useless (Imagine that W in any word is considered a mistake and you need to write V instead of W)

1 Like

Ah, gotcha. Please email us at windows.support@literatureandlatte.com to check into it.

1 Like

O! Same problem. I used the dictionary “ru-yo”, because the dictionary “ru-ru” is not complete, there are no words with the letter “ё” in it.
Please add a dictionary :slight_smile:

Sorry for mistakes, using google translator)

1 Like

Thanks for posting this feedback, we are taking a look at it. I wonder if they meant to remove the second one, because it is not very good, and accidentally removed the wrong one?

2 Likes

Thanks for return dictionary in 3.1.1 path. Im happy =D

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s working good again!

2 Likes