Hello Forum

Hello Friends. This is my first post here. I am going to purchase Scrivener since it was mentioned briefly in an author’s youtube video I was watching and I have been also convinced by the vemio video introduction that this is what I need right now.

I in in the process ofputting my first book together and I am looking forwarding towards making use of this product.

Anyway, this is my first post on this forum. I am just saying hello for now.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. :slight_smile:
Don’t hesitate to ask if you need help at some point.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! If you find yourself wondering how to do something, make use of the search feature. We have about 17 years of archived content here, tons of discussions on how to use Scrivener effectively.

1 Like

In case you weren’t aware, you can download the free Scrivener trial (full version) and test it out for 30 days of usage.

Be sure to go through the Interactive Tutorial (Help > Interactive Tutorial), as Scrivener is likely very different than other writing software you’ve used. Work through at least The Basics section; you’ll be glad you did. :nerd_face:

Best,
Jim

2 Likes

Well, I have my first question. I found a google docs template I want to import into scrivener. This, I think, should be a seperate discussion thread. So I made it here: How do I use a google docs template?

I found what I think is a template for a business letter template for scrivener. I am new to all of this, so I am not sure hot to make use of this. I got it through a link on a forbes web page. It is a google docs document. How do I make use of this and import it into scrivener? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uK20UzXIpQb1ZD-knHRO1LeOD1Sx2XkEJgecQ1DqpTI/edit

We can’t see your file.
Access is restricted.