This has happened twice. The first time I thought my cat had stepped on the keyboard and deleted the scene and I didn’t notice, but that didn’t happen the last time,
I am primarily working between iOS on a phone and Windows. Twice when I have opened up the Windows version I am missing a scene–the first time it was the scene I was working on, the second it was from the day earlier. The scene exists, but it completely blank.
I have not been able to recover that scene because I synced my phone before I realized the error and Windows overwrote all my backups with versions that have the scene deleted. Help!