Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of -

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn’t forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.

for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, “Who is my father?” And if she says, “This gentleman is your father,” then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, “Who is my father?” go on searching for life; you’ll never find your father.

( now maybe…maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo’s, or many other thing’s which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo’s, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo’s, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. “Whatever You have spoken, I accept it,” Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I’ll follow.
I’ll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That’s all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?

all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic’s )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min’s and chant this holy name for 5 Min’s and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )

if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : REMOVED
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Wow. Religious spam.
Nice change I suppose.

Here are my responses:
No I can’t tell you about every second of my existence since birth because (a) it would take more than my lifetime to tell, (b) it’s not that interesting and © I don’t remember most of it. I don’t need proof that I haven’t forgotten my past because I have forgotten my past: I’m human, that’s what we do. We forget most things (or, more precisely, never remember them in the first place) and most of the things we do remember change over time. Memory’s a slippery sucker, so I will most likely forget I made this post in a day or two. Always fun rediscovering old posts later on… :slight_smile:

Lack of intelligence to understand something isn’t a great proof. I don’t understand string theory, or m-theory, Einstein’s theory of relativity, or how one is a variation of one of the others (can never remember which one - see, there’s that slippery sucker memory being all fallible again) but I’m pretty certain they’re not all right. Neither do I understand Krishna, or the Great Spaghetti Monster, or Corporate Taxation Law, or fairies, or beauty, or the wonder of child’s smile or that nagging feeling you’ve forgotten something as you walk out the door. So while Krishna, fairies, the spaghetti monster and corporate taxation law may all exist as “Truth”, my lack of knowledge and limited imagination are not sufficient to trigger belief. Then again, I do believe in beauty and also the wonder of child’s smile, and my unique combination of ignorance and lack of imagination won’t lead me suspend belief in those Truths. So it seems that ignorance and poor imagination are not sufficient proof either way. The existence or otherwise of god (or gods) and eternal life (or lives) is independent of my limited intellect.

What on Earth is a “cheapest minute”? If I knew what that meant, maybe I could answer it. My phone plan is pretty cheap, but I doubt that’s what you meant. Breathing is free, as is my mind, and you can’t get cheaper than free. So I guess my whole life has been full of cheapest minutes. Does that make me a cheapskate?

I’m very confident that my dad was alive before me. No need to seek that information from an authority as it just makes sense. In order for me to exist, he existed. On the separate question as to whether my biological father is the man my mother married seems kind of an odd proof of god. That man is my Dad, and I love him dearly, regardless of any biological link. Although I must say the genetic similarities between us are striking, right down to mannerisms and health concerns, so I wouldn’t need DNA proofs even if I did care about biology. And how come you only question my Dad’s parentage? I might have been adopted for all you or I know (although see my point about genetic similarities, I’m pretty confident that my Dad is also my Father - my Mum, on the other hand…)

Yes, I am happy.
Thanks for asking.

What makes sex “illicit”? Does that mean that where I have sex is important? As long as I’m in a place with liberal laws and customs then I’ll be fine? Or do you have special rules that explain “illicit” and tell me which carnal pleasures are forbidden? These Things seem tricky.
What counts as gambling? If I take Pascal’s wager that Krishna exists, have I blown it?
You lost me at no coffee. It’s a bean. Do I have to give up fava beans and lentils as well? And tea is a dried leaf, steeped in hot water. So do I have to give up all dried leaves, or only those that have been steeped in water? Is the temperature of the water important? What if the leaves haven’t been dried? This is getting complicated.
I don’t eat meat, so this was looking promising. But then you added garlic and onion in parentheses and you lost me. Garlic and onion aren’t meat so I’m confused.
Offering food to Krishna first. Well, I would, but to be consistent I’d then also have to offer it to m-theory, the Great Spaghetti Monster, corporate taxation law, fairies and lots of other things that I can’t imagine fully. My lunch breaks aren’t very long.

I have my own chant. It’s much simpler and doesn’t take anywhere near 5 minutes. I can share it too if you want.

I have often thought that everyone else is a foolish idiot, turns out they thought the same of me. You might be right with that one. Good to see we are reaching agreement on some items.

If I’m going to be blind, and follow the blind, I think I’ll choose my own blind master to follow. I was thinking of following Zatoichi, but I don’t think he’s real (darn, do I have to offer my food to him now too?).

I already have a purpose in life thank you, I don’t need another one.
I do more than just those 4 things (in fact, I don’t do enough of some of that list). I quite like the other things I do, they help me with my purpose in life, so I won’t restrict myself to your list.

Namaste.

I must admit to finding a modicum of humour in the idea of religious spam that complains about people accepting knowledge as truth based purely on the faithful reliance on the words of others.

The minute I was born all I thought was how do I get back inside that magical place. I will spend the rest of my life trying to get back inside that magical place. All of my thoughts were those over and over.

The cheapest moment was the first time I managed to get back into that magical place.

Darth Vader is my father. (yes I have proof. I have the Schwartz!) Come on say it “Who’s your daddy!”

Yes I am happy. Truly Happy. but my 4 main problems are
Stupidty, Spam, Death/Injury, fighting the prejudiced that a fat guy in a speedo is not the sexiest thing since the first Victoria Secret Catalog Mailout.

The 6 things you suggest are terrible. - Sex is how we procreate, drugs are for the pain, everything worthwhile in life is a gamble or there is no value in obtaining it, We are omnivores and are meant to eat small amounts of meat, (just in smaller portions) big differences between herbivore, omnivore and carnivores, And chanting to a pink robe monk is just not my thing honestly. I mean OMG just does not translate as well when pronounced OMK!

Now if you truly want to know what is worshiped by many AND helps solve or create almost all the problems in life.

Look up

[size=200]BEER[/size]

:smiley:

Y’ plagiarizing two-winged wassack!! :open_mouth: You’ve copied that from a recently unearthed email from Con Fucious to Harry Stotle. Jeeez , wot y’ like, Pige!

Ease up Vic-kus Extrordicus. The illustrious Columbidae Tennessean is just winging it…as pigeons do.
:wink:

And so sayeth, ‘Way with wordser’. :laughing:

Well everybody’s heard about the bird !
Bird bird bird, the bird is the word !
[repeat]

Everybody’s heard about the bird !
[repeat]

Don’t you know about the bird?
Well everybody’s heard about the bird !

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Yeah !

Well everybody’s heard, about the bird !
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Everybody’s heard, about the bird !

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Yeah!

SURFIN’ BIRD!!!

Yeah everybody’s heard, about the bird !

Bird bird bird, the bird is the word ! Go!!
(Claps)

[Repeat 8 times]
Yeah!!!

Everybody’s heard about the bird !
Everybody’s heard about … bird !

Yay!
youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

Pretty sure that’s actually how I look when I dance.

Huh, interesting. I wasn’t aware that Hinduism had a missionary component. I was under the impression that it wasn’t possible to convert, i.e. it was like Judaism in that the culture was a huge component of it. Or is that just certain sects?

No gambling? Way to piss off thousands of old Catholics. Not a smart move there, if there’s no bingo. Everyone knows you don’t piss off the old church folks.

Always meant to get a mahjong game going at my old parish. I’d likely get schooled and lose my shirt by some of the grandparents there. :slight_smile:

They say the fastest way to get an 80 year old woman to say the F_Word is simply to yell out

BINGO!

Pretty much.