How do I make the page Un-blurry?

I imported an article I found on the Net as a pdf document and put it in Scrivener under Resources. It appears there (at least the first page does) but it’s real tiny. When I zoom in it’s very blurry. Is it possible to enlarge a doc and make it unblurry so it’s readable?

Also, can the whole doc be seen in Scrivener so I can do some Notes to the right of its pages?

It sounds as though you haven’t actually imported the PDF file itself but rather a thumbnail image of it - that would explain why you can only see the first page and why it is blurry when zoomed in. Try re-downloading the PDF file, double-checking in the Finder that it is the PDF file and not an image of it, and then importing the PDF file itself.
All the best,
Keith

Keith, thanks so much, you were right So I went back to the Web page, saved it in my Docs as a PDF file, then dragged it into Scrivener. That worked! Can you tell me, just by looking in Finder, how do I know which files in my Documents are ‘real’ PDF files and which are just images?

If you have the “Kind” field visible in the list view of the Finder, that will tell you. Otherwise, on Leopard, you can use QuickLook to check.
All the best,
Keith

Well, duh…how’ve I been missing that all this time?

Thanks a bunch! The mystery is solved. :smiley: