How to compile multiple outputs at once?

I have some files that I make available in multiple formats: EPUB, Mobi, PDF, RTF, ODF.

The annoying thing is, whenever I make any changes in the file, I have to then compile it five times to produce the changes. It’s really aggravating having to do this one format at a time.

Is there any way to set up a script or whatever where I can tell Scrivener with one command to compile into my five formats of choice simultaneously?

No answers yet? Really?

It doesn’t seem like this should be so hard. I mean, for each format I want to compile into, I basically just push a button and choose the filename. Why can’t I define the filenames I want, then push a button and have it multiply compiled into each?

Surely I can’t be the only person who outputs in multiple formats. It’s aggravating having to go through this every time I find a typo.

Robotech_Master
I very regularly create four formats (docx, pdf, epub and mobi) to put in a shared folder for all my various “editors”, so they can access my very latest version of my manuscript.
I am happy to use the same “Format As” setting each time (top of the compile box) and simply change the required file fomat at the bottom.
After compiling the first one with a new file name, I just use Ctrl C to copy the filename text, then Ctrl V each time into the filename box. It only adds a few seconds onto a total time that is dominated by the compile times for my manuscript.

Maybe this helps?

Cheers
Richard