How to Hide Pages in Script View

Hello,
I use Scrivener to write musical theater projects. It’s very helpful for me to have individual songs (text document) in the binder that I can move around (like chapters in a book) and to also have a Lyric Worksheet that is a sub-document of the song (like research information for a chapter).

I like having these together so when I move songs around, I still have the Lyric Worksheets (sub-document) together for quick reference.

The problem I’m having is that I don’t want these Lyric Worksheets to appear when I view the entire script in the binder. I need to see the script flow without seeing my reference material.

To be clear, this is not about the “compile” function. This is about when just viewing the full script in the binder.

The short of all this is that I would like sub-documents to be invisible in my binder when viewing the full script while still writing the project.

Any tips?

First, ensure your worksheets are set not to be included in Compile (using the checkbox in the metadata area of the Inspector, Then, select the Draft folder and go to Edit > Select > Select “Included” Subdocuments. This will select everything inside the Draft folder except for items that are not marked for inclusion in Compile.

Hope that helps.

All the best,
Keith

For the win! Thank you!