How to increase size of ScratchPad font?

Is there any way to make the Scratch Pad font bigger? It’s really tiny on both my iMac and MacBook Pro monitors. I find it to be almost unusably small. I have to squint to see it, or move within a few inches of the screen.

I think I’ve looked at every setting in preferences and there isn’t anything that works, but just in case, is there a secret handshake that will increase this font size?

Thanks
Fitch

PS: There should always be a font size adjustment for every editor in any window or writing space.

• When in doubt, always try the Zoom shortcuts in the text editing context you’re looking to magnify.
  • If you want to change the actual base default font, you’ll find a general Notes font setting in the Editing: Formatting preference pane.
  • To adjust font size on the fly, and to make use of nearly every single formatting feature available in Scrivener: the Format menu went nowhere. :wink: From there, the standard ⌘+ and ⌘- shortcuts also work to modify font size in a stepwise fashion. But more importantly, every view capable of setting fonts has the ⌘T system standard font palette available to it, for greater control. No need to clutter up every window with buttons when you have that!

Thanks. I saw your reply a minute after discovering the View | Zoom command which makes it much easier to read. I have no idea how I missed that in previous attempts to solve the problem. But I did.

I’m good now.

Thanks again.
Fitch