How to Remember Place in Editor?

When I switch between documents the editor resets to the beginning of the document. Is there a way for it to hold your place?

The editor will scroll to the place where you left the blinking caret (cursor), so just click into the text that you want to be visible the next time you open the document.
All the best,
Keith

Thanks! I love this software and I’ve decided to purchase a copy! Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Much appreciated!
All the best,
Keith

This is very helpful, but it appears to always center the cursor location in the window, rather than truly remember the view. If I switch from DocA to DocB for a moment, then return, the view is almost invariably different (sometimes very much so, depending on where I was editing on the screen). I know it seems like a small thing, but it breaks the train of thought by forcing me to find where I was.

Yes, this indeed how it works. Remembering the actual scroll position is more problematic because if you have resized the editor window since the last time you opened the document, then the saved scroll position could easily be completely wrong, and the cursor could end up being off the screen (because the position of the line would now be in a different place).

All the best,
Keith