I don't like to complain, but....

Maybe I’m spoiled. Back in the day I used to get blazingly fast answers to queries on the forum. Now it has been nearly a week since I posted a query and nary a reply. And I note that several other queries posted the same day, 10/27, are also sitting there with zero response. Maybe somebody thinks that since I’ve been a user of Scrivener for a couple of years now I should know all the answers. Unfortunately, I don’t. Still learning and forgetting. Hellooooo…

Thank you.

That does not bode well for me, then, I suspect. Drats.
~khrys…

Sorry you’ve hadn’t had a reply yet. Please be patient as most of the staff are on Christmas break.

Seems a bit odd they were on Christmas break November 2. :wink:

The OP’s issue was answered, hence the “Thank you” second post. We weren’t on holiday (at least not as a group), but we were busy. :wink: We are on Christmas break now, starting back on the 21st and going through Jan 5th as noted in the Announcements forum and on the support webpage, but I believe khrys’s post has also been addressed. There are also plenty of knowledgeable users who hang out on the forum and offer a lot of help, even when the L&L crew is away.