I want a refund

I bought Scrivener and it never worked. It rejects the activation key and Scrivener Support IS USELESS.
I am currently happily using Living Writer and Quoll —
Can Support from Scrivener please help so I am not left thinking you just took my money

You need to contact L&L via their support page.

This is a user forum.

All that said, There’s no reason a correctly installed Scrivener would reject an activation key. Perhaps requesting assistance in getting your Scrivener up and running might have been a better approach.

However, if you really are happier paying close to double the cost of a lifetime Scrivener licence every 12 months for what looks in many aspects a rip-off copy, and your work online except for any exported copy, I’m certain the L&L support staff will arrange your refund.

Also, check your spam folder. When you write to support directly, you should get a confirmation email immediately and a reply within a few business days. If you’ve never received anything, then chances are they ended up in your spam folder.

See: I emailed you but did not receive a reply! / General / Knowledge Base - Literature and Latte Support

5 Likes

Hello dirkhaun
Hey thanks! I usually check my spam folder on the regular…but I had not seen anything.
But I’ll try them again, based on what you said, that I should receive a confirmation.
The last few times I tried—there was no automatic response–so maybe the error was mine.
And thank you for the link :slight_smile:
~KP

I had to come back in and say THANK YOU once again, to dirkhaun :smiley: :grinning: :smiley:—thanks -so much for that link!

-it gave information that I was not even aware of and it also validated, my instinct to come to this forum for help. Their policy outlines that a Scrivener consumer should/could access Support via the user forum!

Now that I have more resources to contact them, and that they said “we won’t leave you inthe lurch”—I feel 100 per cent better.

Vey much appreciated–
KP

If you still can’t find a reply, drop us a line either via Twitter ScrivenerApp, Facebook]or on our user forums, literature and latte, and we can look you up in the system and find out what has happened to your query. We will not leave you in the lurch.

3 Likes