I wish for a proper ending to the iOS rant thread

Don’t get me wrong by my title. I don’t care about iOS, either in general or as it relates to Scrivener, and I only looked at the locked thread now and then because I enjoy a seeing a good rant and argumentative behavior. I commend Keith for his pulling the plug on that whole thread.

That said, however, he only gave it a half-ending, and missed out on a golden opportunity. I say this as a complete nerd, but Keith, after comparing himself to Han Solo shooting the radio in the Death Star, should have followed it with the line, “Boring conversation anyway.”

How perfect would that have been? It would have solidified the Han Solo comparison while also summarizing the entirety of the preceding thread.

I was going to type it myself, not having realized the thread was locked until I saw the “Locked” button rather than “Reply”. I wailed and beat at my breast for the loss of such an opportunity, and now it’s gone, gone!

I was screaming “Han shot first!!” but the forum didn’t seem to feel the need to acknowledge my post either.

Everything’s perfectly all right now. We’re fine. We’re all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

I was hoping my fellow nerds would understand my meaning without my having to quote the scene in full. :slight_smile:

Don’t get cocky, kid.

Yea, but if you remember correctly, a crapload of stormtroopers showed up after that.

Remember that?..Keith?? Keith, you still there?

hmmm, I hope there is more than one way out of that office, I’d hate if he managed to cut off his only escape route.

Yeah, but the stormtroopers just bump their heads on the door frame, so there’s plenty of time to escape…

What an incredible smell you’ve discovered!