I'm having a bit of a book sale!

Hi there :slight_smile:

Since it’s my birthday this month, I’m having a small book sale.

For the month of September, I’m dropping the price of Regarding Avalon and Leonard Bliss & the Accountant of the Apocalypse to $0.99 apiece.

Both eBooks are available on the Kindle and iBooks.

Details here: domossiah.com/2015/09/01/im-disc … september/

Or you can just nip along the direct links here:

Regarding Avalon
amazon.co.uk/Regarding-Avalo … 0956882927
itunes.apple.com/us/book/regard … d971627864

Leonard Bliss & the Accountant of the Apocalypse
amazon.co.uk/Leonard-Account … 0956882986
itunes.apple.com/us/book/leonar … d971612765

My latest work is entitled The Quisling Orchid and is currently with the copy-editor. I’m aiming for a release just after Christmas. :smiley:

Thanks for listening!

Over an hour ago, I opened my Kindle to check the date I purchased Regarding Avalon, before posting in this thread. I’ve just remembered why I went there in the first place. I’ve been rereading the book for over an hour! I suspect that sometime in the very near future, I’ll return to it and carry on rereading it. That’ll be the third time I’ve read it.

It wouldn’t surprise me, if, after rereading Regarding Avavlon, I reread Leonard Bliss, too. If, The Quisling Orchid, is as well writen and as enjoyable as RA/LB, then I suspect I will be rereading that as well. Roll on December!

Good Luck with The Quisling Orchid Dom,
Vic

Thank you very much, Vic.

Your words, as ever, are very much appreciated. And I’m very glad you’re still enjoying them! :smiley:

Some may say that expecting a screenplay to appear would be pushing t’ th’envelope a bit too far … but I wouldn’t.
Ah well … c’est la vie, eh? :frowning: