I'm on my way!

I’m on my way to becoming a published writer: I’ve received my first rejection letter. Woo Hoo! It’s begun. Had to share with someone.

'Cheers!
CyberDave358

All hell breaks loose now Dave. :open_mouth: :imp: Fantasising about what you’ll do with all your royalties; how will you be able to coordinate book-signing tours, with the actualité of pounding the keys?; where will you keep all the hundreds of envelopes posted to you, containing various scented items of female under apparel … or … even male, who knows?. One things for sure mate … you’ve got to frame that letter. Best person to ask for appropriate advice is Pigfender, he’s a picture framer. :wink:
Congrats :wink:
Keep up the good work.
Vic

Kind words Cousin, kind words. Thanks for the encouragement. It seems that writing is the easy part.
Cheers!
CyberDave358

You’re a grown up now. :smiley:

I applaud your courage: in order to get a rejection letter you had submit something that could be rejected. Kudos!

Dave,
Just a thought (I do have 'em sometimes). Are you in possession of what could be referred to as the definitive compilation of the myriad, Do’s-n-donts, apropos the submitting a manuscript for consideration by a publisher?
duckduckgo.com/?q=Do’s-n-donts% … 0publisher
Is this :unamused: any help?
Send it off again, and again, and again, and again, and again, [size=85]and again,[/size] [size=85]and again,[/size] [size=50]and again[/size], [size=50]and again….[/size]

Ah, interesting… I’ll digest this straight away. Thanks, Cousin!
Cheers!
CyberDave358

duckduckgo.com/?q=Do’s-n-donts% … 0publisher
Dave,
If you’re gonna digest :unamused: that lot … best have some of these to hand … just in case.
Bon Appétit,
Vic