Hi. I have Scrivener on my iPad. I made a poetry collection in the app.
After each poem, I inserted an illustration.
Then I compiled the thirty poems. (Each poem was a text file.)
When I imported the DOCX file in Vellum, only the first poem’s illustration was there. Other poems only had text.
I opened the same file in Word. Images displayed correctly. I saved it into a different file from Word and imported the file in Vellum. All images displayed correctly.
Then I made the second poetry collection. This time, the above solution did not work. When I opened the compiled DOCX file in Word, images did not show. Only white boxes were in the place of the images.
I finished my task manually re-inserting images in Word. I’m just posting this to bring the matter to the developer’s attention.
It wasn’t a hassle to retouch the manuscript in Word. But a seamless experience in Scrivener would have been nice.
Keep up the good work,