Yay! Scrivener for windows!
Okay, now I’ve got that out of my system…
Not a bug per se but…I was importing images into a corkboard with no problems, until I tried to import a particular image. Instead of the image being imported, instead I text file with the first part of the images name in it.
I’ve fiddled around a bit, turns out this happens with image files that include a ‘.’ in the name. For example: “Worlds First Skyscraper. Home Insurance Building.jpg” resulted in a text document with Worlds First Skyscraper in it.
Obviously easy to get around, I just removed the full stop from the image name, but odd none the less, I’ve imported this particular file into other programs in the past with no problems.