Inability to see bottom of application

I cannot change my screen resolution to any smaller than 1366 x 768 and that is the recommended setting for this laptop. The only way I can see the bottom of the screen is to maximize the application. Only then can I see the Words and Character totals and the remaining info on the bottom of the screen. The arrow on the corner indicates that the screen will reduce from the top but it will only reduce from the sides. There is no way to grab the bottom of the screen as it extends past the task bar.
I like having different things up on the screen at once and without this adjustment, I cannot utilize all of the info on the screen.

This is most likely related to the inability to reduce the “Inspector” window size commented on in other forums. If you turn off the Inspector, you should be able to reduce the size of the window.

I didn’t see this listed in the “bugs squashed” list for 2.1 :cry:

It seems (to this non-programmer) that changing the lenght of the Inspector window is a minor thing, but this bug has been reported for every single Beta versions…and yet it hangs in there.

(Yes, I’m one of those weirdos that doesn’t write full screen.)

Just installed 2.1. This is fixed. Window fully resizable with Inspector on. Yay!

Thanks, Lee!

P.S. I think this is probably what is referred to in BugFix #42: “42. Many fixes for screen resolutions and auto-positioning of windows, especially tiny netbook screen users.”

Well, Yippee! :smiley:

I know it’s a minor thing, but it’s actually the ONLY bug that ever caused me a problem. Well, that a the old one with chunks of imported texts sometimes being invisible, but that was fixed long, long ago.

Off to DL the newest.