Indent Button?

Love this software!

So how about an indent button? I’ve looked to see if this is available, and if there is a keyboard shortcut for this, but can’t find anything. But I’ve only been using this for a few months, and am still learning, so if this already exists, I’d be thrilled to be corrected.

Thanks.

You’re right these are missing right now. We have some easy indenting tools planned and at least one of them will probably have a shortcut, just the basic indent that moves all ruler settings over a cm or so.

On Windows, Ctrl+T and Ctrl+Shift+T will adjust the first-line indent in or out a half inch, and Ctrl+Q and Ctrl+Shift+Q will adjust the left (hanging) indent.

Beautiful! Thank you so much for letting me know!

Ah yes, thanks. I always forget these were put in, for some reason. :slight_smile:

Quick follow-up question – is there a place where all these keyboard shortcuts are listed?

Thank you so much,

Steve Fuller

Inside the Scrivener installation directory (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Scrivener) you should find a “resources” folder. That contains both a PDF and spreadsheet copy of the shortcut list.

Perfect. Thank you so much.