Index Cards/Outline pages changing order

After all these years, I’m trying to use Scrivener to create my manuscript outline. I’ve got it structured roughly like the attachment shows.

Problem is - the ‘beats’ pages which are contained under my ‘Plot Point’ folders seem to move around and rearrange their order without me really moving things around (on purpose). I’m not quite sure how to move them back again and - more importantly - I don’t want these pages to move around and change order (unless I really do it on purpose).

Any advice? What am I doing wrong or misunderstanding?
Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 5.12.53 PM.png

To move items in the Binder around, drag and drop in either the Binder or the Corkboard. Alternatively, you can use the Documents -> Move submenu.

Without more detail, it’s hard to say what might be happening. Could you give an example or do you have a screencast, by chance?

It’s never a bad idea to take an extra backup, especially before doing substantial rearranging. That will let you revert to the earlier version if needed. Use the File -> Backup -> Backup Now command. Also, the Scrivener -> Preferences -> Backups tab will show you the settings for Scrivener’s automatic backups. Make sure they match the way you work.

Katherine