insert prefix or suffix in multiple binder items

I’m using Scrivener to chop up transcripts directly into my draft - basically drag and dropping pieces of transcript into relevant places in draft, and then assigning them a dedicated label and icon.

Would be great to be able to then assign a prefix to these multiple documents titles such that

14:11:41:17 He was very specific. He wanted us to / to / to look at vegetative indices, geophysical parameters, oceanographic parameters, atmospheric phenomena. We were not really / that was not really our focus [laughs]."

becomes

Linda: 14:11:41:17 He was very specific. He wanted us to / to / to look at vegetative indices, geophysical parameters, oceanographic parameters, atmospheric phenomena. We were not really / that was not really our focus [laughs]."

rather than having to manually insert "Linda: " in every document title

Maybe one way to do this is with a Document Template? See Section 8.5 in the (mac) Scrivener manual for more information.

Katherine

You can do this with Project Replace on Mac, limiting it to affect “Title” only on the selected binder items and using the RegEx option with replacements to keep the original text and just add the prefix. Search for (.+) and replace with Linda: $1.

(Since project replacements can’t be undone, back up your project before you do this just to be safe!)

Just used Jennifer’s solution above, and it works perfectly.

Thank you! You’ve just saved me hours of work over the next few days!