Inspector comments cause run-in titles

A friend of mine found some unexpected behaviour which turned out to be because of the placement of an inspector comment right at the end of a section. The comment caused the title of the following section to render on the same line. His comments are exported as margin comments (for markup and track changes in Word). In short it produces something looking like this (margin comments are disabled):

Screen shot 2013-12-02 at 1.57.25 PM.png
I think I realised what the bug is when I tried to reproduce it. I think inspector comments that occur at the end of a paragraph or section include the following line break, and then Word’s markup is unable to render the linebreak and it disappears, leaving the title on the same line as the preceding paragraph.

This screenshot shows the output of a comment that is not converted to a margin comment. The square brackets delimit the comment. Notice that it extends over the linebreak as well, and only finishes just before the next title.

Screen shot 2013-12-02 at 1.56.24 PM.png

Great, thanks - this was easy to reproduce and to fix, so has been addressed for the next update.
All the best,
Keith

You guys are the best!