Interactive Tutorial NOT working

I want to use the interactive tutorial to master this program but I get page one and then nothing else seems to come up.

What do I do? Is there another download for the tutorial that isn’t part of the program?

I have attached a screen capture.

Thanks in advance for your help, Randall
tutorial not working cature.pdf (57.1 KB)

There’ve been a few other reports like this, but I don’t think we’ve been able to track down the cause. Is there anything unusual about your configuration? Do you use Dropbox or anything like that?

As far as getting back on track, one thing to try would be to find the copy of the tutorial on your hard drive, and delete it. Then go to Help -> Interactive Tutorial, and the program should spawn a fresh copy for you.

Katherine

I had the same problem. I have tried to respawn the tutorial several times and uninstalled and reinstalled the program to no avail. It looks like the folders and files are not being created when the document is saved.

I was saving the project to a secondary (data) drive. When I saved the tutorial to the primary drive it created the tutorial properly. I quickly created a new project and saved it to the secondary drive and it seems to work OK.

I had the same problem too. But then I worked out that the files in the binder were all collapsed, and I had to drop down the arrow to the left of each folder to get the sub-documents. I don’t know why it opened this way first viewing. It was very perplexing. Nothing to read.