Invalid Registration

I received the registration email. The email includes my serial number name and serial number. I launched Scrivner and it told me this is a trial version. I clicked the button to register the software. I copied and pasted my serial number name and serial number into the registration fields. I clicked register and I received an invalid registration error stating that either my serial number name or serial number is incorrect.

How do I fix the issue and register the product?

Thanks.

Copy and paste can inadvertently pick up invisible end-of-line characters, such as spaces or returns. Are you certain that you didn’t accidentally select any such characters?

If your problem persists, you’ll need official support:
sales@literatureandlatte.com

Slàinte mhòr.

Thanks for the reply.

When I get home I will try entering the serial number, rather than cut and pasting the serial number. Maybe that will eliminate any formatting that may be getting passed to the server.

Best.

Hope it works. Good luck.

Slàinte mhòr.

I was looking over the serial number in the email and it’s for MacOS. I need a key for Windows. I’ll contact support about getting it fixed.

Thanks.

Ah, that explains things.

Yes, support will be able to help. Hope you have sufficient trial-mode time still available to be able to continue to use the software until your issue is resolved.

Slàinte mhòr.