iOS 11 Dropbox disconnected

Hi

Since upgrading to iOS 11 and upgrading my Dropbox account from free Personal to the 1TB Personal option I’m unable to synchronise Scrivener for iOS with Dropbox. The error message I receive is: "Dropbox folder “Apps/Scrivener” could not be found or created. Please try quitting and restarting Scrivener.
Error 400. The operation couldn’t be completed. (dropbox.com error 400.)

I have tried the following:

• Closing and restarting Scrivener on the iPad
  • Going into iOS Settings, selecting Scrivener, selecting Reset Scrivener, closing and reopening Scrivener
  • Going to Dropbox.com, disconnecting Scrivener, going to iOS Scrivener, selecting Edit to the right of the Projects name, selecting the gear at the bottom of the screen, selecting Unlink Dropbox, repeating the process but selecting Re-Link Dropbox. I verify the re-link works at the Dropbox.com Web page. Yet I still receive the error message.

I realise this is likely a dropbox issue. However, I still don’t know what to do about it. Can anyone offer any helpful advice, please?

Thank-you,
Brian

All lefty then

I get the Egg-on-face award, Dunce award, whatever you want to call it today.

I suddenly realised that I should update the Scrivener app. Hey, presto! Downloading 997 files.
Well, that fixes that then.
I’m guessing it’s the API update.

Brian

Thank you for posting this - I had exactly the same problem and have just followed your advice and updated Scriv - it’s now working! Thank you!!