iOS Font Issue Not Matching OS Project Settings?

Hello:

I am currently syncing a project via Dropbox between my Mac, my iPhone and iPad.

I am using Helvetica / Regular / 14 on my Mac and I set this font by overriding the Preferences default at: Project → Text Preferences → Use different default formatting for new documents created in this Project → use current.

All new documents created in this project on my Mac are created in Helvetica / Regular / 14.

Here is the issue: When I create a new document on either of my iOS devices it gets created with Palatino / Regular / 13 and I’m not sure why this is happening.

If I create the document on my Mac and then go to my iOS devices everything works well - the font on OS and iOS are both in Helvetica / Regular / 14. This problem only occurs when I create the document on my iOS device.

I would like my iOS devices to match my Mac project settings and that is why I chose a font I thought should work in both OS and iOS.

Any help you can provide would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

The iOS default formatting is separate from the Mac/PC default formatting and is always a per-project setting. To set your project’s default iOS formatting to match your Mac/PC:

• Put your cursor in a paragraph that’s formatted the way you want.
  • Tap on the paintbrush icon.
  • Tap on “Formatting Options.”
  • Tap on “Set as Default Formatting.”

Now new iOS documents should have the formatting you prefer.

Hope this helps!