iPhone XR

I just got my new iPhone XR and love it. At first glance it doesn’t appear it enjoys the same compatibility as the Plus I traded in. I’m sure this is a known issue, but wanted to mention it in case my assumption was incorrect.

Landscape in the main screen doesn’t display the projects as boxes. The keyboard row runs off the bottom of the screen a little bit.Once my case comes in the keyboard row might be even more difficult to access.

That’s all I can find for now. I’ll update this thread if I discover anything else. Take care from Texas, y’all.

Second everything here. Seems like it’s just waiting for an update to Scrivener iOS, as there are a lot of apps that need to be tweaked for the XR. A lot of apps display as if they’re on a smaller screen, just scaled up for the XR display, and I assume that over the next couple months we’ll see a lot of updates to the XR aspect ratios.

But yes, please, when y’all can, update the settings for the XR phones. Toggling “compact mode” on and off seems to have no effect on editing on the XR.