Is converting Title + URL to Bookmark possible?

I have a collection of a thousand+ URL’s with their respective Titles in text in separate Scrivener projects that I’d like to convert to Scrivener Document Bookmarks.

I’ve been surprised before at what Scrivener can do to manipulate data, so I thought I’d ask the question: Would it be possible to somehow automate the conversion of text similar to the following five pairs of Titles+URL’s into Scrivener Document Bookmarks:

Title: Accelerated global glacier mass loss in the early twenty-first century
URL: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03436-z

Title: Glaciers are melting much faster than expected, study finds
URL: Glaciers are melting much faster than expected, study finds - CNN

Title: Research reveals world’s glaciers melting faster than expected
URL: Research reveals world's glaciers melting faster than expected - CBS News

Title: Satellites show world’s glaciers melting faster than ever
URL: Satellites show world's glaciers melting faster than ever - ABC News

Title: Antarctic ‘doomsday glacier’ may be melting faster than was thought
URL: Antarctic ‘doomsday glacier’ may be melting faster than was thought | Glaciers | The Guardian

To expedite the conversion, without too much effort, I could insert a preface and suffix for each instance of Title+URL pairs to signal the presence of text to perhaps be converted by a Regular Expression (RegEx) within Scrivener Replacements, to an xml or other type file that could perhaps be imported in bulk or renamed into a Scrivener file containing Document Bookmarks.

I realize this request for suggestions is FAR beyond anything that is even remotely a typical request for information. However, the request for suggestions lies outside the Scrivener application code itself and therefore would NOT require any changes to the code (with all of the adjacent implications that opening the code would entail).

I also realize that the Scrivener compiler output created for input into the LaTeX compiler normally only produces LaTeX code to be run by the LaTeX compiler. However, the Scrivener compiler output does not necessarily have to consist of LaTeX code. Instead, depending on the capabilities of any RegEx expressions used to create the Scrivener compiler output, perhaps I could cut-and-paste the appropriate Scrivener compiler output code directly into the appropriate Scrivener Bookmark files. Just an idea …

Any and all ideas and suggestion appreciated and welcomed.

Thanks,
scrive
:thinking: