is it possible to convert a short story format to a novel format?

Apologies if there is an obvious answer that I have not been able to find in the user manual or forums due to my inadequate search skills, but is there a way to change the format of a project? I had a bad habit of starting what I thought were short stories, only to find them blossom into novels. I am not the most savvy Scrivener user - so it may be simple, but can I convert a short story into novel format? If so, how? Thank you.

Scrivener project templates are simply a standard new project with certain defaults already set up - there’s nothing special about (well there is in some respects, but it’s an advanced topic…)

So you could simply change the settings to be the same as the p
Novel project.
Template.

But the simplest way is probably just to create a new blank novel project, then open your old short story project and drag the documents across to the new binder. You may still have to tweak a couple of things (eg Section Types?) but it should be close enough to be going on with.

Thanks, I think I figured out that I can simply add a bunch of folders and tweak the existing format to work for the novel.

Thanks, I think I figured out that I can simply add a bunch of folders and tweak the existing format to work for the novel.