Is it possible to Edit ShortCut keys?

I’ve been using Scrivener for the past few weeks and am a pretty happy user - however there is one thing I can’t figure out how to us: Changing ShortCut keys.

There a few places where Scrivener uses shortcuts for different things than other Mac Apps - the most notable off the top of my head is Command+K - in MS Word (and others), this offers to insert a link. In Scrivener something else (perhaps magical happens). Since I currently spend more time doing work in Word I need as many keystrokes as I can to be similar.

Thanks
Mark - a human

On the Mac, you can customize just about any program’s keyboard shortcuts, including Scrivener’s. Here’s a guide on how to do that: scrivener.tenderapp.com/help/kb … er-for-mac

Note that one thing you can do if the menu item is used more than once (possibly as a document title), is to use the entire path to the menu item in the setup. On the most recent Mac OS X releases, you start with the topmost menu like “File” and then connect it with a dash and a greater-than symbol “->”, followed by the next menu down, and the next, until you’ve got the entire path. For instance, “File->Back Up->Back Up To…” would work, even if there was another “Back Up To…” menu item somewhere else.

By the way, CMD-K is the split command (see the Documents->Split menu).