Is there a way to save compile options?

Is there a way to save my compile settings so that each time I create a new project my compile settings remain? I can’t find anything about this anywhere.

It’s a pain to have to go in and change everything for every single project because the standard compile settings are completely different than what I use. Inevitably I forget something and have to figure it out each time. This would save me a lot of time and stress.

Thank you.

Yes, you can save your compile settings as a preset, there is a “Save” button in the lower-left for this purpose, but from what it sounds like, a project template starter would be a better option for you. Compile settings are an intrinsic part of the project, and anything about a project is saved into a template. So try setting up a new project, either using blank or one of the supplied starters, adjust everything about it the way you prefer (you can save the display settings as well such as outliner rows and such), and when it is all set up the way you prefer to work, use the File menu to create a new project template.

That works like a charm. Thank you so much!