Is there a way . . . to save search results?

Hello everyone!
I’m new and not the most tech-savvy person. I’ve been using Scrivener for research, not writing, but find it AMAZING! My question is if I can save search results, or do I have to search again to generate the same results?
WLF :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi and welcome! To save search results, click the magnifying glass in the search field and then choose “Save Search” from the bottom of the menu. This will create a dynamic collection in the binder based on the search term; you can name it and change the collection tab colour if you like (by double-clicking the colour square on the right of the tab). Items in a search collection can’t be manually reordered, added to, or deleted from the collection, but whenever you load the collection it will automatically re-run the search and give you the updated results in binder order. (To update the list while it’s already open, just click into the search field and press Enter.)

To hide or show the collection tabs at the top of the binder, click the tabbed folder icon in the main toolbar (second in from the left in the default set) or toggle View > Collections > Show Collections.

yeah ! amazing