I’m currently using labels to denote POV and as such I was wondering if there’s a way to see how many texts have been coded with a certain label? Is this possible?
The only way I’m aware of is to use Project Search to find the documents with that label. The search results automatically display the number of documents found at the bottom of the list.
To accomplish this,
- Use Edit->Find->Project Search…
- Type your label into the search field.
- Click on the magnifying glass in the search field, and select Label from the drop down menu.
- Bonus points: Click on the magnifying glass again. Look towards the bottom. Confirm that you’re searching the portions of the project that you want to search. If not, adjust these selections.
- Finally, type Return.
You’ll get a list of search results in the Binder area. At the bottom of that list, you’ll see a count of documents that met your search criteria. There’s your count.
- Extra credit: Click on the magnifying glass in the search field one last time.
- At the very bottom you’ll see an option to save your search as a collection.
- Select that.
- Name the collection.
Now you’ll have this list available from the list of collections at the top of the Binder, conveniently refreshed every time you click on it for a new count.
Hope this helps!
Moderator Note: moved to Technical Support; you were posting in an area meant for sharing tips.