Issue with version number parsing in update notification

Ever since I started using the beta, I’ve noticed that there seems to be an issue with the way the program parses version numbers, at least in the Danish version of the program. It seems to be a machine translation, but this seems to be an issue with the formatting of the version number.

I’ve attached a screenshot, showing how the version number is displayed as “% 1% 2” and “% 3”

There also seems to be a related issue in the next paragraph: “downloaded% 1.)”

This is a problem caused by the translator in this language. The translations are still not fully adjusted for Scrivener v3 as we are still doing changes here and there. Still thanks for bringing this to our attention.

That’s fine - I just kept seeing it, and I wanted to make sure you were aware of it. It might have been an obscure bug that only affected the Danish translation.

It doesn’t break anything, it’s mostly an eyesore.