KDP helpline

Anyone know if there’s a phone number to call Amazon KDP help? Big problems here!

Not to my knowledge, they have a public forum.

Found the numbers - 1-866-216-1072 for the US automated customer service system.
International customers can use 1-206-266-2992. Charges may apply, it says. i[/i]

Thanks, AmberV.

They probably mean long distance charges. What is an automated service system though? Just a punch in number 7 if you are experiencing billing problems type support? I can’t imagine it would be able to solve complex problems. Best of luck though!

Yup. All depends on whether it’s a normal landline or one of those premium ones.

Actually, I don’t know if those lines are still operative; kind of saw my way through the problems without them in the end.

Amazon says, anyway, that it’s using only email for help now, not phone lines - a foolish decision, as problems like the one I was having would be solved in 10 minutes on the phone, but could take days and the work of several different help centre staff, by email. But that’s the way they want to run their business…

As ridiculously expensive as sweatshop call centres are to operate, you’d think Amazon could afford it. But then again the KDP department is surely a minor, and decidedly red ink smudge at the bottom of the ledger when compared to the Kindle hardware department.