Languages per project, not global - any possible setting?

Will there ever be a possibility to set the language per project, not globally?

I write in two languages, each with its own formats (like smart quotes) and autocorrection needs (no language except for English requires a capital i), so every time I switch between projects, I am forced to re-set a number of “global” settings. Is it considered at some point a possibility to have the language settings like in text processors - one language as a default (be it English, or whatever the user wishes), but the setting applied per project separately?

This way users who, say, write their novel in their native language and maybe fanfiction or essays in English won’t be forced to start every working session by switching a bunch of options.

1 Like

Would love to see this as well. I write in three languages, and working on adding a fourth, and I need both different levels of assistance and different settings in them all.

I also would love if I could mix languages in a project, since that is starting to become a need as well.

1 Like

That would be very lovely indeed, but I will take “language per project” for now and brutally add the Latin vocabulary I need to both dictionaries… ;)

1 Like

I’ll second that wish. Defining language by project and with the possibility to define another language by text selection would be the best (like in word provessors).

1 Like

I write in 25 languages and my view is nanka eroch stensi hökpa

1 Like

Second the wish for per project language

1 Like