Layout Switching = screen redraw bug in fullscreen

Hi, I have assigned keyboard shortcuts to two of my layouts. When in fullscreen if I use the shortcuts I get a screen redraw bug (note the linen background on the top and bottom in second screenshot). This also happens on my external (third screenshot). Note: This does not happen if I bring up the layout dialogue box SHIFT-CMD-) and then select the layout, or select the layout from the menu. Only happens when I use the keyboard binding.

How to reproduce: Save Fullscreen Layout, Bind Keyboard Shortcut, Use Keyboard Shortcut to switch Layout in fullscreen

Using Lion (10.7.2) on 2011 MBP 13. Scrivener 2.2 MAS. Console shows no errors, if that helps any.

Screen Shot 2011-11-22 at 12.13.43 AM.png

Here are the layout files, in case you need them.
layouts.zip (163 KB)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. This is down to a feature of layouts whereby if you hold the Option key down while selecting a layout, it won’t switch into or out of full screen mode. However, a side-effect of this - the bug - is that if you do this while in full screen mode, the window resizes to the original size of the window rather than respecting the full screen size. I’ll fix this for the next update, but in the meantime you can work around it by changing the keyboard shortcuts so that they don’t include the Option key.

Thanks and all the best,
Keith

Thank you. That fixed it.