[LH2537] Some keyboard shortcuts not working

Keyboard shortcuts for italic, bold, underline, and strikethrough are no longer working on a new project that was a novel with parts template. I created another project with a blank template and the shortcuts initially worked just fine, but after typing and testing the shortcuts and opening and closing a couple of times, the shortcuts aren’t working on that project either.

I can’t reliably recreate the bug in new projects, with a blank or novel with parts template, and I’ve compared the keyboard shortcut option menu between all four projects. I’m not 100% sure this is a bug and not just some setting I accidentally flipped, but I wanted to report it just in case!

I had the same issue yesterday with one of my projects. Today, the keyboard shortcuts are working once again.

I’ve been playing with formatting and options so can’t even recreate what I was doing at the time it stopped working/started working again. Will keep an eye on it to see if it happens again.

Thanks, this sounds like a known bug whereby these Ctrl+ shortcuts aren’t working when the document Notes are visible in the inspector. If you find another circumstance where they are not working, please let us know!