While using sentence highlighting I found a couple of bugs:
- Turn on sentence Highlighting in Preferences. (File > Options > Editing > Highlight Current Line)
- Start a new doc - Top line is highlighted…
- Apply formatting option such as bold or underline using toolbar button or keyboard shortbut
- Scrivener crashes.
This bug happens consistently.
Work around for this is typing in document without applying formatting first as that causes Bug 2 detailed below!
- Highlight Current Line is ticked in options and press ok.
- Begin typing in document and the line/sentence highlighting disappears.