today I tried out the Beta (184.108.40.206) for the first time and I have “happily” already stumbled upon what seems to be a bug.
I opened one of my projects, selected a folder in the Draft folder and clicked “Duplicate” in the context menu of the folder. After this, Scrivener stops responding and just eats up CPU time until I force close it. The to be duplicated folder and file are afterwards shown as recovered files once I open up Scrivener again (a message about recovered files is shown), so there seems to be no data loss at least.
Hope this helps
Edit: Oh and it also happened when I created a new project that was not converted from a previous version, forgot to mention that