[LH3192|3566] Find And Replace with RegEx

Enjoying the latest Scrivener 3 beta now.

I think I have found an issue with Find & Replace when I used a RegEx to remove unwanted spaces.

The Find part using Next works fine. If I then click Replace, the substitution takes place as expected.

However, if I click Replace & Find, the substitution does NOT seem to take place.

(Not using RegEx seems to work as expected.)

Edit 1: Actually, Replace and Find works sometimes. On my last test it worked as expected a few times, then skipped the replace part from there on.

Edit 2: The Replace All button does not appear to do anything in this scenario.

This has been filed.