[LH3346] External folder sync dialog with unoptimized behavior

The dialog box “Sync with External Folder” doesn’t remember its options neither its size.
Every time I open it, I need to resize it to read the sentences and set the options again.

The dialog does not remember its size(which indeed is not needed, if the default size is correct), but does remember its modified options upon pressing the Sync or Save buttons. Correct me if I am wrong, Euleralves. The size has been filed and will be adjusted in the next release.

The size issue was reported previously on [url]https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/lh3343-sync-dialog-box-too-small/43980/1] and I didn’t see it before. Sorry.

The issue with the options happens when I close Scrivener, delete the contents of the chosen folder for sync and reopen the same project. The formats and extension are kept but at least the option "Sync all other text documents in the project " change itself to set instead of the last chosen unset.

Indeed the settings are per project and are saved within each project inside the “Settings\User\folder-sync-win.settings” file.
What I did find though is that only the state of “Sync all other text documents in the project” has not been saved/restored properly upon restarting Scrivener.

I have filed this and it will be fixed in the next version.