[LH3359|LH3360]: Highlight Current Line Doesn't Work in Some Situations

Using File - Options - Appearance - Main Editor - Highlight Current Line doesn’t work when:

1. Selecting a document in the binder and clicking in the document to set the cursor position. The current line is not highlighted. Clicking in a different place in the document does highlight the current line from then on.
  2. Pressing Control+Home to move to the top, Control+End to move to the bottom, Control+Up to move up a paragraph, Control+Down to move down a paragraph, Control+Right to move right a word, and Control+Left to move left a word. The highlighted line remains where the cursor was, not where it moved to. The common denominator is the Control key since up, down, left, right, home, and end all work when not pressing the Control key.

Thanks,
Miik

Not seeing this, unless the line is empty (and sometimes then, I get a highlight line).

This I just tested. Behavior here confirmed as reported.

For the first item, clicking in the document to position the cursor after selecting it in the binder, I always click to the left of the first word in the document, and that does not cause the line to be highlighted. After you were unable to confirm that behavior, I tried clicking elsewhere. Clicking anywhere except before the first word works fine.

So to clarify, selecting a document in the binder and then clicking to the left of the first word to position the cursor at the start of the first sentence does not highlight the current line.

Thanks,
Miik

Thanks. Both of these instances have been filed.