[LH3614 | LH2286] same problems with TOC pagination and bullet lists (copy )

Today I installed the beta version 17 parallel to my Scrivener 1.9.9 in order to find out, if my old problems are already solved or not.

Two problems occur during compiling my projects to rtf:

[list=]pagination of TOC is incorrect. OId version generates an error. Beta version shows totally wrong page number, even though I generated the TOC in the Beta from cratch[/list]

[list=]bullet lists: as in the old version in Beta the position of the bullet lists is wrong (too far left, outside the left margin of the text)[/list]

The only error that is now corrected since the old version is the numbering (incl. font size) of the footnotes.

These have been filed. Thanks!

UPDATE:

in version 1.9.9 the TOC is only generated correctly when this page is compiled “as-is” to rtf…
but the pagination iitself is not correct: the replaced page numbers (<$p>, rtf opened in libreoffice writer) differ sometimes +16 pages. the reason? i don’t know, but think, it has to do with the included pictures.
so the TOC has to be rebuilt in libreoffice writer.

since in the new version 3 beta the possibility of “as-is” is gone and replaced by N/A, compiling with the same parameters (rtf) fails totally.

in short: while in the old version there is a workaroung for the pagination, in the new version this is not possible any more.