Steps to reproduce:
- Open a project or create a new one from a template
- Open the compile window
- If you have any project formats, delete them.
- Select a standard scrivener format such as Paperback (6" x 9"), right click and select Duplicate and Edit Format
- Click save to close the format window. You should now have a copy of the format under your project formats.
- Repeat step 4 and select the same format as before. Click save to close the window.
- Note that a new format is not created (it is but not displayed yet).
- Double click the format created in step 4-5 to edit the format
- In the format name field, remove the “Copy” from the name and click Save to close
- You’ll note that the second format now appears.
This can be repeated indefinitely but only two formats will be displayed at any given time. As soon as one of them is edited to include “Copy” in the name, the second one will disappear again. This bug is related to another bug where deleting a format doesn’t have any affect. If multiples are present but not displayed, the invisible ones will be deleted first, giving the appearance that it’s not working.