[LH4352|LH4570] <$levelN_title> tags not working, and Scrivener won't open a second project from the Windows Taskbar

These are both pretty straightforward.

The <$levelN_title> tag is only returning the title of the current document during compile. If you need more detail you can find it here: https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/lh4352-use-of-placeholder-leveln-title-tags/50243/1

(I’m mentioning it in this post because I didn’t put “Bug” in the topic title of that one.)

The second problem is that with the most recent update scrivener will only open one project from the windows taskbar. After that, it no longer opens a second one from there–it shows them but doesn’t respond when I click one. So I have to use the file>open approach if I want a second project open at the same time.

This has been reported and fixed in the next release. The internal (Scrivener) methods of opening a second, or more, projects will work. Noted here: [url][LH4570] Problem opening multiple files in RC6] and here: [url][LH4570] Can't open two Scrivener files simultaneously.]