[LH4883] Scrivener 3 - Help w/ Verso / Recto Chapters

Version: 3.0.1.0 (1274647) 64-bit - 28 Apr 2021

Hello,

I’m using the current version of Scrivener and I’m trying to figure out how to print my chapters on the Recto side. I’ve found a guide online (here: sgr-pub.com/2018/01/formatt … vener-3-0/) that illustrates the process, but when I go to the compile settings, the checkboxes for ‘Verso’ and ‘Recto’ don’t exist.

What am I doing wrong?

I’ve enclosed two screenshots, one from the site (above) and the other from my own version compile settings.

Thanks!

JWhitten

Version: 3.0.1.0 (1274647) 64-bit - 28 Apr 2021

Hello,

Can I get some help with the VERSO / RECTO features please ???

I’ve looked in the manual and there isn’t much there to help me understand how to use this feature. And it doesn’t seem to jive with what I see in tutorials online / vs the Help Document / vs what I see i the program.

(See my previous post above)

I would like to align NEW parts and NEW chapters to the RIGHT side, please. Even if that means for the program to insert blank pages to do it.

Thank you!!

JWhitten

BUMPING THIS AGAIN !!!

Anybody ???

I’m also having the same issue - can anyone help? Thanks!

Ahem! Just give me a moment. I’m over here now. :smiley:

So yeah, simple answer on this one actually: there is no such thing yet. They did not get a chance to implement this before launch. I may have seen interface for it at one point during the beta, but it was surely never in a functional state as it was removed.

2 Likes

Oh. Well, that answers that!

Thanks

JWhitten