License is not saved

I have the problem, that my license has to be typed in each day again.
There comes this message:

Has this something to do, that here Cloudflare is used, or that I don’t start Scrivener as administrator?

Hi ollle. I suspect the issue you’re seeing is either a security tool on the PC blocking Scrivener from verifying its license or that you’re not running it as the administrator.

The first item I recommend reviewing is your Windows security settings and the quarantined lists for any anti-virus, proxy, firewall, or VPN tools you’re using on your PC.

I’m suggesting that because those programs often install updates in the background. Those updates could cause Scrivener or one of its components to be incorrectly flagged in the quarantined lists as suspicious. I’ve had that happen on past help tickets, so it’s a good first step to eliminate obvious issues.

Another option you can test is to run Scrivener as an administrator. To do this, please right-click over the Scrivener icon on your Desktop and select ‘Run as administrator’ and register. Next time you launch Scrivener normally it should stay registered.

1 Like