license key issue

Hello, I just purchase Scrivener last night and filled out the information with my email address but I have not been sent the license key. I realized today that there’s an issue with my email. I’m not receiving anything. Can I give you an alternate email to send my code to? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks. I’m using the trial for now until I get it activated. I even signed up on the site with my alternate email because I couldnt get the activation code sent to my other one. If you could help me out, that would be great, thank you.

You will probably need to contact support directly for this, rather than posting on the forum.

Here is the contact form: literatureandlatte.com/contact-us

Thank you. I’ll do that.

Hello. Back in February 18, 2020 (Thursday), I purchased a Scrivener License code but it has been a month yet, my license code has not been delivered. I have been sending emails and trying to contact the admin but no code, update, or emails were sent to me. I am using my second email (a different email from the one I used to purchase the Scrivener license code) because, the activation email was not sent to my other account as well. I hope that you fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.